The perfect Dorset holiday for you and your horse
If you are looking for a unique and inspiring holiday for you and your horse, alone or with friends, then we have the perfect getaway for you…
Our caring and attentive team will help you and your horse get the most out of your experience and make it as easy and personable as possible. Horse welfare is our priority and we endeavour to make your horse feel totally at home and happy in his/her glorious surroundings. You can stay in one of our cosy cabins or luxurious lodges and watch your horse graze in our well-maintained post and rail paddocks from your porch. This is England after all and we know the weather can be slightly unpredictable, therefore we can offer equine guests a stable in our quiet, light and airy barn.
Enjoy the fabulous riding we have on our doorstep; ride out into Loose Reins country where you can explore miles of bridle paths and take in the spectacular surroundings at any pace you like or stroll down to the trailway and get a feel of local life.
Our boarding package includes a choice of either grass livery or DIY stable livery: £30 per night*
- Individual turn out paddock (one paddock per cabin or lodge) with automatic water drinkers.
- Field maintenance included (poo picking etc).
- Daily checks by our experienced horse care team.
- Use of our secure tack room.
- Large 4m x 4m stable with rubber matting and a hay bar.
- Two hay nets filled per day (please bring your own hay nets).
- Daily stable management is owner's responsibility for safety reasons.
- Platinum Plus wood pellet bedding, bedded down and ready on arrival.
- Hard feed or alternative bedding or roughage will be owner's responsibility.
- Use of stable equipment such as wheelbarrow and fork and water bucket.
- Use of arena from 3pm - 4:30pm.
- Subject to our Terms and Conditions - provided at time of booking or please contact us for details.
You can book online "here" or for further information and help with bookings please call the office on 01258 863533 or use the contact form and we'll be more than happy to help.