The perfect Dorset holiday for you and your horse
If you are looking for a unique and inspiring holiday for you and your horse, alone or with friends, then we have the perfect getaway for you…
Our caring and attentive team will help you and your horse get the most out of your experience and make it as easy and personable as possible. Horse welfare is our priority and we endeavour to make your horse feel totally at home and happy in his/her glorious surroundings. You can stay in one of our cosy cabins or luxurious lodges and watch your horse graze in our well-maintained post and rail paddocks from your porch. We know the weather can be slightly unpredictable - this is England after all; therefore we can offer our equine guests the option of a stable in our quiet, light and airy barn.
Enjoy the fabulous riding we have on our doorstep; ride out into Loose Reins country where you can explore miles of bridle paths and take in the spectacular surroundings at any pace you like or stroll down to the trailway and get a feel of local life.
Our boarding package includes a choice of either grass or stable DIY livery: £30 per night
- Individual turn out paddock (one paddock per cabin or lodge) with automatic water drinkers.
- Large 4m x 4m stable with rubber matting, hay bar, bedded down ready for arrival.
- Two hay nets per day (please bring your own hay nets).
- Use of poo picking equipment.
- Use of our secure tack room.
- Subject to our Terms and Conditions - provided at time of booking or please contact us for details.
You can book online "here" or for further information and help with bookings please call the office on 01258 863533 or use the contact form and we'll be more than happy to help.