If you are looking for a unique and inspiring holiday for you and your horse, alone or with friends, then we have the perfect getaway for you…
Our caring and attentive team will help you and your horse get the most out of your experience and make it as easy and personable as possible. Horse welfare is our priority and we endeavour to make your horse feel totally at home and happy in his/her glorious surroundings. You can stay in one of our cosy cabins or luxurious lodges and watch your horse graze in our well-maintained post and rail paddocks from your porch. This is England after all and we know the weather can be slightly unpredictable, therefore we can offer equine guests a stable in our quiet, light and airy barn.
Enjoy the fabulous riding we have on our doorstep; ride out into Loose Reins country where you can explore miles of bridle paths and take in the spectacular surroundings at any pace you like or stroll down to the trailway and get a feel of local life. You can receive expert tuition from our on-site instructor, choose a riding lesson to improve your riding skills and your horse’s way of going or you can join a ground-work based session where you will discover even more about your horse and build a stronger bond with them through learning natural horsemanship techniques – you can even have a go at the famous join-up in our round pen! On top of all of this you can join a member of our team for a guided trail.
Natural horsemanship is a broad term used to describe the philosophy of training horses in harmony with their natural instincts and behaviours. It is based on the idea that horses learn best from pressure and release rather than through fear or unnatural processes. A holiday where you can learn these techniques is perfect if you want to create a deeper connection with your horse and understand their psychology.
We have a variety of sessions that give you the opportunity to develop your skills of horse to human communication. We are dedicated to making our guests’ holiday memorable and our instructor will design bespoke sessions to suit you and your horse. Why not ask Kelly for help with any issues you may be experiencing at home? Whether the issue is low confidence, mounting, bad manners or something else, we can incorporate this into each session working to improve your existing relationship.
Our boarding package includes a choice of either grass livery or DIY stable livery: £30 per night*
- Individual turn out paddock with automatic water drinkers.
- Field maintenance included (poo picking etc).
- Check AM and PM from our experienced horse care team.
- Use of our secure tack room.
- Large 4m x 4m stable with rubber matting and a hay bar.
- Two hay nets per day.
- Daily stable management is owners responsibility for safety reasons.
- Platinum Plus wood pellet bedding, bedded down and ready on arrival.
- Hard feed or alternative bedding or roughage will be owners responsibility.
- Use of stable equipment such as wheelbarrow and fork and water bucket.
- Use of arena from 3pm - 4:30pm.
Lessons with our instructor and guided trails can be booked in advance. Prices from £40 per hour.
* Alongside a minimum two night stay in one of our beautiful award winning cabins or lodges from just £295.